Once again, my small child is speaking deep insights to my heart. Today’s bathroom announcement has made me think about every part of my life.
In life, just like with poop:
– There are things in life that are meant to be temporary. It’s unwise to hold on to temporary things. I want to hold on to the right things, and let go of the rest.
– Letting go feels good. I want to make time each day to purposefully and consciously let go of things and emotions.
– Babies wear diapers and don’t know how to clean themselves. Mature people don’t sit in their own poop. I want to be quick to see when I mess up, and be quick to ask for forgiveness.
– It’s not bad to poop. Everybody does. I want to always be honest and vulnerable about the process of my life.
– Pretending that one does not poop doesn’t help anyone. I want to be part of a community that mentors with truth not facade.
An empty stable stays clean, but no income comes from an empty stable. Proverbs 14:4
Got any other poop insights?